How Fastroi has been preparing for the coronavirus and ensuring our level of service in Finland
We have informed our Finnish customers and staff about our preparations for the coronavirus and we have actively communicated the steps we are taking to ensure that our high level of service is maintained throughout the disruption.
Since most of Fastroi’s customers are located in Finland, it has been vital for our business that we have taken steps to protect both our customers and their customers.
The coronavirus is spreading throughout Finland, and a large number of our customers work within the coronavirus risk groups such as the elderly or those with underlying medical conditions. In accordance with the directions of the Finnish government during their March and April press conferences, we have complied with the new laws very carefully, since the health of our customers and their customers is our highest priority.
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, staff, stakeholders and partners, we have taken the following steps to reduce the risk of the virus spreading:
- We have followed THL’s guidelines (The Finnish Institute for Health and Welfare) for coronavirus prevention in our offices.
- We have complied with a two-week quarantine period for people who have returned from foreign travels.
- At Fastroi, we have had the facility for remote working for several years and we are encouraging all our employees to work remotely until further notice.
- We have restricted all work related travel as well as refraining from using public transport.
- We have moved all of our customer meetings and training to remote online methods.
- We will not be participating in domestic and foreign trade fairs or events during the Spring of 2020.
- We are also limiting the number of visits to our premises for our partners and we are conducting meetings remotely.
Customer service and ensuring our level of service
Despite these exceptional circumstances, our customer services and software are currently both operating normally. The management, maintenance and operation of our services can all be controlled remotely, so the continuity of services can be guaranteed, even in cases where access to physical premises has been prohibited. Our continuity plan contains actions related to failure situations and other business discontinuities, so we have been prepared for this situation for some time.
We care – an hour of work a week to help
In accordance with our values – We Care. During the COVID-19 crisis, each Fastroi employee can use one hour of their working week, to help those in need. We will deal with this exceptional situation by acting together and responsibly.
Communication of the situation
We will monitor the situation on the websites of THL, the Finnish government and healthcare authorities, as well as through their press conferences. We are actively informing our customers about current issues by e-mail and on our blog. We are also organising many free webinars to our customers to help them to use our software in their daily work.
If you have any questions, please contact your contact person at Fastroi or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.