Real-Time Care™ a modern Care Management System for Domiciliary Care
Real-Time Care™ is a modern Care Management System including a mobile tool for use in domiciliary care services. RTC™ has been especially developed for the domiciliary care sector, making it easy to manage scheduling, tasks, reporting and alerts.
Living at home is an important factor in maintaining the quality of life for many people. Domiciliary care services support customers needing care at home. RTC™ allows real-time sharing of care information, increasing customer and patient safety. RTC™ also improves the purposefulness of care in home care and home services. Thanks to its versatile and customisable features, our software adapts to our Clients´ needs. Clients have experienced seeing significant increases in savings and efficiencies up to 25–30 % decreases in spent time and costs, in the management of their daily routines. This allows them to focus more time and energy on improving the quality of their care work.
Support the Management of Domiciliary Care Activities
Real-Time Care™ makes the life of a domiciliary care manager easier by providing the whole organisation with a single tool to manage all activities.
- Update work shifts in real time
- Manage work time and absence
- Appointment Planning and Capacity Checking
- Match the optimal Care worker to the Customer
- Secure Customer and Employee Information Management
- Create and customise alerts and notifications
One of the CQC inspection criteria is the leadership of organisations. RTC allows management to focus on the best level of care to their Customers , as well as providing employees with the best tools for their work.
Working in the care profession may be tough, but it doesn’t need to be too difficult any more.
Support the Domiciliary Care Workers Activities
Real-Time Care™ will change the way that domiciliary care workers are able to do their job supporting them in their daily work. Having the right tools more readily available to them makes it easier to focus on giving the best care possible.
- Customer related information and Appointment Plans in the mobile device allow the most current information to be instantly available in the field.
- Making notes and observations directly from mobile devices makes recording information easier and saves time.
- Digitalised tasks and activities are less prone to human errors
- Route planning improves general efficiency
RTC™ helps to increase job satisfaction of the care workers by reducing time consuming tasks, such as the manual recording of information. A Digital and transparent process of managing Customer related records and information supports all parties in the event of a disagreement or a complaint.